New Favorite Finds-Rice & Spice!

Usually I blog about favorite finds and those finds are usually items
today they are related to food and I had to share cuz they are both now a staple in my kitchen

First Find is Tone's Garlic Pepper Seasoning
my mom introduced me to this spice-I started off with a small bottle of it and soon fell in love and had to  purchase it in a larger size -I found it at Sam's Club but I'm sure it is avaible in grocery stores as well in smaller quanity-no MSG

It is fabulous on patatoes, green beans, porkchops, steaks, hamburger hotdish, salads, bloody marrys just about anything you can think of-I luv that it combines 2 of my favorite things together-Garlic and Pepper
so what are you waiting for-get some today and give it a try-I promise you won't be dissapointed!

my other Favorite Find I recently came across while looking for easy meal ideas is
Market Pantry Heat & Serve Rice-ready in 90 seconds

-if your a last minute kinda cook like me then this is great to have in your kitchen to accompany just about any kind of dish
I know many different companies now have heat and serve rice-this one is from Target-The Roasted Garlic is definately one to try-I served it with chicken burritoes and refried beans-was a hit my family enjoyed-at first glance my girls didn't like how it looked but they did give it a try-wasn't their favorite but I figure more for me!

Bon Appetite!

No comments: