Valley News Live Story

Valley News Live came over on Sunday to our house to do a piece on my Play2learn Sensory Packs and the FedEx Small Business Grant Contest I have entered.  My girls were such great helpers getting the house ready for the news anchor to come film.  I was just in the process of putting together my February Sensory Packs to ship out so I assembled one while they were filming and let the girls play with the pack. It is so fun to see the kids find different ways to play with the items included in each pack.  Most of the ways the girls played with the items were not things I had thought to do prior. 

The best part of this new venture for myself is seeing the packs come to life. There is no better joy than having the kids ask throughout the day to play with the sensory pack again or receive positive feedback from a customer about how much their kids enjoyed the packs. I love knowing that the packs I create are encouraging positive learning while playing. 

Here is the link to the Video Piece from Valley News Live:
Local Woman Making Playtime All About The Five Senses - Valley News Live - KVLY/KXJB - Fargo/Grand Forks

You can still vote for my business on the FedEx Grant Contest Site. You are able to vote 1X per day till February 23rd. After that FedEx will then choose 100 businesses based on votes and other thing to move onto the essay stage. After the essay stage a grand prize winner will be chosen for a $25000 grant, 4-$5000 grants, 1-$1000 grant. 

Vote HERE--->FedEx Grant Contest 

Thanks for your Support of my small business Play2learn Sensory Packs.

You can find us on Facebook 
or
Visit our website www.play2learnsensorypacks.com to place an order. 

*I was too focused on the interview and didn't take any photos while the news was filming--in the link above from VNL you get to see a it all come to life.--better than pictures :) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
play2learn...the place where playing2learn is aLwAyS more FUN! 

No comments: