Diffuser necklaces

I recently attend the Young Living Silver Club in Utah (another post to come) and we had the opportunity to attend the annual Lavender Days Celebration. While attending I visited the vendor booths and decided I would try to find something for my girls. We have 3; Addisyn 8, Ainsley 6, and Ahlera 4. It isn't hard to shop for them but I wanted to get them something really special. I came across a diffuser jewelry booth, I felt like I hit the jackpot! I had recently attended the Spirit of Wellness event in St. Cloud, MN and was introduced to Diffusing Mamas, Essential Oil Aromatherapy Jewelry. They use solid 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel and completely reusable washable pads to put the EOs on.

To learn more about Diffusing Mama's visit them on FB. I promise you won't be disappointed. They also offer custom orders and engraving options. Perfect gift options for the oiling addict in your family.

The diffuser necklaces pictured above have a stainless steel magnetic closure. They open up to the washable re-usable diffuser pad where you can drop your essential oils on. I choose the stretchable colored rubber for chain options. They feel durable and will also be easy to take off and put on without needing assistance. My girls love oiling just as my as their mama and were sooo excited to get these!

I first learned about diffuser jewelry when I began my journey with Young Living Essential Oils. Not only can most oils be applied topically, but you can also wear your oils using diffuser jewelry and have them with you at all times. Diffuser jewelry is a great way for kids to have their oils with them at school, the park or for traveling. They also make great diffuser options for pets as well. We have had many ahh haa moments with eos that have been life changing. We now live a life by design and not by default.

Happy Oiling :) 


No comments: