Why


There are two great things in a person's life, the day you were born and the day you discover why.

My "why" started back was when I was little. Helping my little brother get home safely from school, cleaning my sisters room, consoling a friend when her brother passed unexpectedly. Bringing a smile to my moms face. 

I truly feel my passion is to help others. 17 short months ago, I was introduced to Young Living Oils. At first they were just a way to scent my sensory packs I was creating and selling. Soon I learned there were many health benefits to oiling. Essential Oils fit perfectly to our Chemical free lifestyle we were already living.

I was quickly absorbed by learning how to create things we were already using with Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. From foaming hand soap to hand sanitizer, it was easy and cost effective. Oiling fits into our health, wellness and cleaning budget with room to spare. 

It just made sense. From day one I was eager to share our successes with oiling big and small. Sharing with others the way they have helped my own family. There is nothing more rewarding than helping others achieve their health and wellness goals. 

If you are looking for that something to help bridge the gap on your health and wellness journey or just want to explore Chem Free Living, it's easier than you think. 

I'm here to help-you just need to ask and I'll lead the way. 

Contact me if your ready to make a change that will begin the rest of your life as a healthy happier you! 

Miranda Dietrich 
Young Living Independent Distributor 
#1647574
www.everydaylivingeos.com
everydayoiling@outlook.com







No comments: