Easy Roast Crockpot Idea




I wish I could upload the smell-yummm:)


I used 1 Thawed out Chuck Roast-about 3 lbs
any roast works for this-I just bought what was on sale

Season the roast however you want
ex. salt/pepper-season salt

you can also cut slits into your roast and stuff garlic inside

Place the roast in the crock pot
cover it with a packet of french onion soup mix
poor in a can of beer-any flavor

Add your favorite vegetables
I added in large chunks of onions
quartered patatoes and used baby carrots

I highly recommend cooking your roast on low
so it doesn't get dried out
I have a setting of low that cooks-8-10 hrs

There is a ton of juice from the roast and beer that will make a perfect patatoe topping!

Serve with warm buns-ENJOY!

**if you have lots of leftovers shred the roast and add bbq sauce for some shredded beef sandwiches

No comments: