First Christmas With Jesus

I see the countless Christmas Trees around the world below
with tiny lights like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow,
The sight is so spectacular please wipe away that tear for I am
Spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear so many Christmas songs that people hold so dear, but
The sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas Choir up here. I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring, for its beyond description to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart, but I am not so far away, we really aren't apart. So be happy for me, loved ones you know I hold you dear, be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I send you each a special gift from my heavenly home above, I send you each a memory of my undying love. After all "love" is a gift more precious than gold, it was always most important in the stories Jesus told.

Please love and keep each other as my father said to do, for I can't count the blessings of love he has for you.

So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear, Remember, I'm spending Christmas with Jesus this year.


I was sent this wonderful poem today and had to share-hoping it may offer some comfort to others this time of year as well.

No comments: