Moms-Preschools-Daycares-Sippy Cup Labels!

I have this sippy cup issue everyday and I thought maybe so do others so thought I would share it with you!

I run a licensed daycare-just a few kids-but thirsty kids-during the day we sometimes have 7 sippy cups around and we can never manage to keep them straight-well the kids do better than I do-I finally started to label the tops with permanent marker. I recently decided to look and see what other options are out there as the dishwasher doesn't always get it off and then becomes an issue the next time

I found these silicone-dishwasher safe-colored bands that go on bottles, cups whatever you want

I am going to use a color for each kid and put their name on it and this way we will always know whose is whose and we can wash and reuse the bands and hopfully no more confusion for me or the kids:))

Just trying to make my life easier and hope I'm helping others too in the process!

I found these on Amazon-if your a PRIME member you too can get free 2day shipping
or if you purchase $25 or more of products eligable for Super Saver you can get free shipping also

Label Itz Bandette Cup and Bottle Labels, Zoo Animals

these are the sippy cup size and are available in a girly pink pack-I purchased 1 of each
sell for around $6.99 (click on the above link)

Label Itz Bandle Bottle Labels, Baby Time
$6.99-these are for bottles (click on the above link)

If you need a daycare gift idea-these would be great for the provider/center

No comments: