Stove Top Cleaner-1 Ingredient!

    This simple one ingredient stovetop cleaner proved itself tonight!

        Before

AFTER
All it was was a little baking soda,  along with a wet soapy rag-I let it set for about 30 minutes and then rubbed it in with some elbow grease.

I had done the process 2x to work out the stubborn water-boil over stains

I noticed some scratches on my stove afterwards-not from the baking soda, just more evident now that it's all shined up and clean. I'm not sure I know the last time when my stove had been this shiny-probably last time my mom was here to visit! 

To check out the full details of the process click HERE

**when I was done with cleaning my stove I used the baking soda soaked rag to wipe down my dishwasher, sink and microwave-there was a bit of a white film when it dried so I took a wet soapy clean rag and wiped it off-my kitchen is shiny and clean!

"Make Everyday Living Count"

No comments: