BaBy D: Cabbage-3/9


This week BaBy D weighs in around 3 lbs-roughly the size of a head of cabbage
and estimated around 15.5" long

I feel baby moving like it's a dance party inside my belly
-usually occurs at 4am or so in the middle of the night
I have decided it's God's way of preparing me for what's to come
-how easily we forget how to function on little to no sleep

On Saturday I started week 30 and according to the countdown clock I have programmed
it shows 66 days or so to go till we get to meet BaBy D

my girls have started asking daily-probably since my belly is getting bigger by the minute
"mom, how much longer till baby comes??"

I keep telling them sometime after Ainsley's 2nd Birthday
-which is April 15-hey at least it's buying me alittle bit of time

I just can't wait to meet him or her and to see the personality unfold and to love yet another child just seems so mind boggling
-that unconditional love that starts to grow with the baby that grows inside of you for 10 months
and then finally the time comes for them to meet us and awww-how precious-I just can't wait for that part-those first few moments of our first introductions-priceless:))

Here are some pictures my sister-in-law Teresa took recently when she came from Carrington to do a 4-year old Birthday photo shoot for my daughter Addisyn, we managed to sneak in a few other shots-thought I would share a few with you.





If you or someone you know wants a great photographer that comes to you
check her out on Facebook at Risovi Photography

or go to her website: http://www.risoviphotography.com/

She is booking now for senior pictures, weddings, pet portraits, infant, child, business, maternity and more!
-she does travel to Bismarck, Jamestown, Fargo, Grand Forks and places in between too

No comments: