Get Your Taxes Done-Jennifer Spiesz 3/7


Last week I had my appointment to get my taxes done-personally and for my daycare business.
I was referred to Jennifer Spiesz-ND Tax Lady, by a friend of mine, Jean who is also in the daycare business and must say it was one of the best decisions we have ever made.

Jennifer Spiesz works for herself out of the Harwood State Bank in Harwood, ND-just 3 short miles north of Fargo-She is very knowledgable about small businesses and was very efficient with her time & mine. She gave me explanations in terms I could understand. The best part is that her fees are extremely reasonable and we filed that same day!

If you or someone you know is in the FM area I highly recommend at trip to Harwood, ND
to use Jennifer for all your Tax Service Needs.

Click HERE to Find out More info on the services offered or to Contact Jennifer
***remember to tell her I sent you:)

No comments: